Come join our team as a BCBA
FAC is a place where you can inspire and grow! You’ll thrive in the collaborative culture, surrounded by other experts to enhance treatment process for kids as well as your own skillset. The University of Florida Behavior Analysis Research Clinic (BARC) with Timothy Vollmer, PhD BCBA-D, BARC Clinical & Research Director, Kerri Peters, PhD., BCBA-D, Intensive Feeding specialist Vivian Ibanez, PhD., BCBA-D and FAC have established a collaboration that allows UF to provide clinical and research expertise as well as professional training and high-quality peer review for FAC staff to ensure on-going best practices happen at all FAC locations.
What’s a day in the life for an FAC BCBA? No day is ever the same but typical expectations include the creation of treatment plans and analyzing progress. With support from your team of RBTs, there is hands-on instruction, motivation and assistance, all in a center-based model designed to optimize ABA. You’ll have access to cutting-edge technology with live electronic data collection systems, and real-time dashboards for immediate feedback and tracking of key performance indicators.
Still not convinced? Extra perks include tuition reimbursement, continuing education stipends and the chance to work with some of the best minds in ABA.
FAC is a place where you can truly shine. You’ll continue to build your skillset and have opportunities to grow and advance all within FAC.
What I love about FAC is that in addition to being client and family-oriented, we are staff oriented; Your mentors not only focus on the success of the clients but also on the success of their staff members. From the moment I walked in the doors at FAC, every day has been a learning experience. I have never worked at a place where every staff member was so ambitious and encouraged to progress, help is always available, and growth is consistently achievable. As an employee at FAC, the work that we do is incredibly rewarding and not a day goes by that I am not excited to come in to work!
Olivia McNally, RBT
FAC provides center-based ABA to children on the autism spectrum. Thanks to our incredible team members, we are able to provide the most effective individualized treatment plans to enhance skill development in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). An FAC Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) can enjoy access to materials and technology resources with clinical support that is unrivaled in the industry.
- Team structure includes support from your own Center Director, Administrative Operations Manage, and limitless BCBA collaboration within FAC.
- FAC offers the support of industry experts to provide ideas and coaching throughout your day
- You will have the opportunity to participate in with outside experts to discuss challenging patients and regular discussions and collaboration with fellow FAC BCBAs on clinical strategy, supervision techniques, and ABA methodology
- You will provide supervision to RBT employees
- Your voice will be heard through face-to-face meetings with the resource management team who listen to feedback for improvement
- FAC patient intake, billing, and insurance teams will keep your focus on your clients, not on insurance and billing issues
- You will have the opportunity to work for an organization that strives for excellence in all areas while keeping clients and staff top of mind
- 98% of employees (based on a 2018 employee engagement survey) recommend FAC as a great place to work and would recommend it to their friends and family.
- We have an employee suggestion program that provides financial compensation for any ideas successfully implemented within FAC.
- FAC is proud to offer free supervision, a mentor program for BCBA candidates, a three-tiered BCBA scholarship program that pays up to $15k in up-front tuition costs, in addition to our comprehensive benefits package with employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, health insurance plans, dental, vision, and a 401k plan with a 5% match.
Our benefits package is unmatched, including:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- Opportunity for free supervision towards Board Certification
All FAC facilities are designed with modern and spacious kitchens, indoor/outdoor play areas, and a fun, pediatric atmosphere. We offer social spaces for peer-to-peer interactions as well as separate areas for the development of daily living skills